Make a payment

Important Information - COVID-19

Our specialist trained teams are available to discuss your case, take payments and review existing and make new arrangements to pay. We are also able to provide you with information on where to obtain additional support including free welfare advice and information on financial support that may be available through Government & Local Council schemes.

T: 0345 601 2692
Online Services

Submit Proof of Residency

If you have received a letter addressed to somebody who does not live at your address, we would be grateful if you could supply us with proof of your residency so that we can remove your details from our system and stop any further action being taken by ourselves. We will also advise our clients of your details, so that they may update their records.

The proof required can be a copy of your Tenancy Agreement, or simply a utility bill showing your name against the address in question.

Accepted file types .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .tiff, .tif